Monday 31 March 2014

#090 Planning for VacaShawn(s)

I'm not a fan of Summer of heat, but, I *AM* a fan of Summer Vacation, and the 'vacation year' at the office begins tomorrow. In fact the only time I want to do anything in the Summer is when I'm not working! 

And with my seniority, and banked time and the ability to purchase an extra week, I now how 28 day of vacation plus 8 and a half days (and counting of overtime).

Cha-ching!

I'm so excited. I want to start booking NOW!

For certain there will be 2 weeks(+) back East (NS and PEI)

A couple of Extra Long Weekends at Marcel's family cottage on Lake Massawippi... Canada Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend...

And maybe some time off at Christmas, and some long weekends just at home with Marcel and the dogs, and... and... and...

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment