Tuesday 25 March 2014

#084 Nocturnal Pillow ConsumpShawn

So I woke up from a dream last night with a mouthful of pillow. Flannel wrapped pillow, to be exact. (extra fibre)

But here's the thing, I wasn't dreaming I was eating:
A Marshmallow...A Twinkie...
A Sheep...

And for the record I wasn't a zombie either.

I was actually dreaming I was biting a pillow. (sorry to disappoint). What wasn't so hum-drum is the fact that I was biting the pillow, a pillow that was on one of the armchairs in my Grandmother's living room.  I was biting down on it because some demon was trying to smother me, so I bit down to pull it away from he/she/it. 

As I freed myself from the pillow wielding demon I woke up, face down into my pillow, biting down so hard my jaw hurt.

So if anyone is reading this and wants to analyse my dream, please be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment