Wednesday 12 March 2014

#071 Snow FascinaShawn

My inner child is freaking the freak out!

We're getting blasted with a traditional late Winter Snow Storm.  They are calling from anything from 10 - 40 cms. (it all depends on where you get your weather forecast from). Personally I don't care, because we are in full white out conditions and it is piling up.

Could.

Not.

Be.

Happier!

I say keep on snowing til the weekend!  

Keep Calm and Keeps Snowing!

All hail the Winter Gods!

If there was ever one Meme image the perfectly represented me, it is this...



Indeed. ERMAHGERD! SNER!

2 comments:

  1. I will let you have your happiness because I'm praying this is the last snowstorm we get this year! (And yes, I mean this YEAR, not this winter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the offer, but this is not the last snow of this Winter, and certainly not of this Year.
    MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Thank you, come again.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete