Sunday 16 March 2014

#075 Irritated Avian Addition

Hi, 

My name is Shawn and I'm addicted to Angry Birds.

Angry Birds.
Angry Birds Seasons.
Angry Birds Rio.
Angry Birds Star Wars.
Angry Birds Star Wars II.
Angry Birds Friends.
Angry Birds Go.

I have them installed on both my iPhone and Nexus Tablet.

Not a day goes by that I do not play.  In fact, during waking hours, not 6 hours go by where I wont play. On my morning commute, while on the throne, at lunch during weekdays, or just while on the sofa, because hey, I can watch TV and play Birds. Can't you?

I don't think I could even tell you why I'm so addicted, because I really don't know... I guess I just really like to win. WIN WIN WIN.

Currently most of my time is spent between Friends and Go. 

Marcel often just comments, "Angry Birds, again." 

Honestly I've been hooked on Birds since I got an iTouch in 2009. And I've been playing Every day since.

For now I know I've got a problem, but I'm not looking for a cure. :-)


FTR, Bad Piggies, sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment