Thursday 13 March 2014

#072 X-RadiaShawn

Well I went to see the Doctor today. (originally the appointment was only for  prescription renewals) but due to the cough that took over the appointment.

I left her office with new prescriptions, a set of blood work and a requisition for some Chest Xrays. Goodie!

Fortunately there's a Radiology Clinic around the corner from my Dr's office and I was literally in and out in under 5 minutes! I was literally in the Xray room 30 seconds after registering. I was just walking into the waiting room, still had my coat on when my name was called. 

I should get a call from the Dr's office tomorrow regarding the results if there's anything of concern. Otherwise I'm off for the rest of the week and I actually managed to take a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment