Tuesday 1 April 2014

#091 DeciShawns DeciShawns

Here's my current daily commute dilemma:

Do I listen to all my amazing freshly downloaded 80's Music?

Or.

Do I read the new eBook I downloaded to my Nexus 7?


Typically I will listen to music when reading a book on the metro, as I can control the feel of the background sounds, as opposed to the loud and often obnoxious conversations going on around me in the Metro. But all my new 80'S music is too far disconnected to the new eBook (a re-telling of Robin Hood / Sherwood Forest.)

Sure I have lots of music I could select that would be more in keeping with the book: Enya, Loreena McKennett, Clannad etc 

BUT I WANNA LISTEN TO THE 80'S!!!

I cannot decide...

For now I'm listening to music going to work, and reading my book on the trip home. I know it sounds like a perfect solution, but really I'd want to read more AND listen to more 80's music. I might have to get another eBook, something that will match the music... 

Suggestions for a book that will blend with the 80's?

No comments:

Post a Comment