Sunday 13 April 2014

#103 Sunday laze, pre-spring cleaning haze, 80's ReflecShawn

Another lazy day, chez nous. 

It all started with sleeping in. Then, pancakes for breakfast. After, 3 1/2 hours of listening to 80's music while lounging, and putzing about. All the while the patio door was open with a gentle spring breeze coming in.

I decided to clean up my laptop. Deleted a couple thousand emails, deleted just under 28 GB of old files. All in prep of next weekend and some more actual spring cleaning...

I think I can only deal with one more week of the windows in the stat they are in, but with messy week's worth of weather in the forecast, I'll wait til it passes.  Next Saturday it's gonna look like we have no windows, (they'll be that clean!)  And then it'll be time to swap out our boots for shoes, and parkas for light weight jackets. And so it goes...

And, as it usually goes in Montreal, after 2 weeks of spring like weather, It'll be shorts and flip-flop weather.

And soon I'll be counting down Winter. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment