Tuesday 15 April 2014

#105 Belated Natal CelebraShawn

My office is a funny place. 

In general they like to celebrate all the employee's Birthdays. Not always ON their birthday, or even NEAR, but they do (mostly)  get a cake.

For instance, last year I got my cake at some point in October... My Birthday is March 8th. The two years before that I didn't actually get a cake (I'm not complaining, since those two years I was away the week of my Birthday, but then since they never get them on "the" day, maybe I should. lol) 

This year however, I received  a cake today. I don't know what was more shocking; a group of people magically appearing around my desk singing, or that it was only five and a half weeks after the day. :-)

What I will say is that the cakes this year were incredible (I say cakes because with anywhere from 20 - 30 people in the office, it takes two cakes)   There was a Chocolate Mocha Mousse Cake, and a Lemon Cake. Both were DEELISH. I say 'both' because hell yea, it was MY Birthday. I was gonna try them both!  Wouldn't you? lol

It was a nice distraction from the day that was otherwise craptacular, due to production issues. 

So yea, Happy Belated Birthday, to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment