Thursday 17 April 2014

#107 Calendar ConfuShawn

Because tomorrow is Good Friday, the office is closed. And, because I'm of a certain age now - 39 (No, YOU shut up!) it means  I've no clue what day it really is...

I woke up Monday realizing this was a four day work week, so naturally in my head it was already Tuesday. And so Tuesday was more like Wednesday, and so on, to where today, Thursday is like Friday. 

Add to this the fact that at work, at the minimum I am actually dealing with orders one day in advance, up to a week or two. Mondays are never Mondays... 

So, this week I've completely buggered myself on what the actual day is. and I'm SO convinced that today is Friday that I completely messed up my schedule for Saturday, because Friday is Saturday, and Saturday is Sunday, but really the schedule I'm working on is the Real Saturday...

Confused?   Then you understand my head space right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment