Wednesday 23 April 2014

#113 Follicle DeforestaShawn

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

... or more accurately, hair today, gone this evening.

It's been about 3 months since my last haircut. To say I was overdue is an understatement. 

Of course I couldn't just get the regular cut, I insisted that he shave short both sides and leave the length on top, tapered to the back. 

The double undercut now means I have to put gunk, or "Product" in my hair, everyday!  Which meant I had to BUT said product... I remember now why I don't normally bother with that stuff... it's bloody expensive. In fact, the Hair wax was $3 more than my hair cut!!!  It's almost as if i got my hair cut at the farmer's market!  lol
...but I likes the cut, and  the boyfriend likes it, so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment