Sunday 26 January 2014

#026 AnticipaShawn II

Well, I ordered an Irish Tin Whistle back on Dec 31st as part of my New Year's Resolution to learn a musical instrument. I should have paid closer attention on the webpage when I submitted the order; seems they were out of stock. Thankfully my order was filled on Friday. I hope to have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Personally, I'm really excited about getting it, but also a little afraid. Partially because I'll be learning by myself and also because I'm terrified I'll scare the dogs and upset Marcel along the way. Sure, I'll have a book and DVD to follow, and will be able to find lots of stuff on-line, but without a one on one coach/teacher, I wonder how I'll do...?

I'm not saying I'll be a great success, but I hope to be able to manage a couple of songs by the end of the year... 

If I had Aladdin's Lamp, I'd easily use one wish that I could play this. If you're gonna dream, dream big, or don't dream at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment