Friday 10 January 2014

#010 AbominaShawn

So I'm not sure if you remember that vine video a few weeks back about the cute black fuzzy thing that someone touches and than a gazillion spiders burst forth. If you've not see the vine and have some , well here is a link. I don't suggest that you do view it, but hey, I'm not your mother.

Yea. Nice, right?! Well that thing made a starring role in one of my dreams last night, because yea, I'm all about the creep factor. I woke up immediately, cursing out my subconscious for allowing that image to taint my dream world.

As if that was not enough, I have the ability to continue an interrupted dream if I wake up.  (I had to work on that for years to develop the ability to lucid dream.) Most times this is a great ability, because hey, who hasn't said at least once, "If only I could go back into that dream." But when you've just dreamed of that spider abomination, then no, this is not the time to go back into the dream... decidedly not.

Alas, I did. Within a minute or so I fell back asleep and BAM! like a wicked case of acid reflux, the fuzzy spider thing is back.  

Naturally, I wake up, and yes... I fall back to sleep a few minutes later and the freaking spider thing is there again. 

I'm in my own self-induced, spider-infested dreamland Groundhog Day; and I don't like it. I've said it before, the only good bug is a dead bug.

Tonight I plan on watching 30 minutes of cute kitten and puppy videos. 

This. Cannot. Repeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment