Saturday 18 January 2014

# 018 AnticipaShawn

I'm kinda done with chicken soup. That's pretty much all I've eaten for 3 days and I just can't take another spoonful. 

I asked my Marcel if he would mind making a mega veggie stir-fry rice bowl tonight. He makes AMAZING rice bowls with veggies and pork, or chicken. Truth be told, anything he makes is amazing, but tonight I've got a craving and it's for Veggies and rice,  and nothing else will do.

It's impossible most days not to take seconds, regardless of what he prepares. Usually the only way that happens is if the first serving is huuuuge.  Tonight I don't think it's gonna matter the size of the serving, I will have seconds.

I'm not even sure if he's adding any protein into this version, all I really want is a huge ass bowl of rice and stir fried veggies... anything else will be bonus. 

More than anything I just want to chomp down on some cooked yet crisp veggies, and chew. Chew chew chew. (There's not much to chew in soup)

I am already catching wisps of deliciousness coming from the kitchen. My mouth is watering, and in my head I'm singing a little Carly Simon...

♪ ♫ Anticipation.
Anticipation.
Is making me late.
Is keeping me waiting... ♫ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment