Wednesday 8 January 2014

#008 CelebraShawn

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I've already surpassed the first milestone for this blog. I've made it past the first week! 

Woo hoo!


So what now? Well, more blogging. But what am I blogging about?  To tell you the truth, I still don't know.  I think I'll just keep with what I've been doing so far and that's use the events of the day to flavour my posts.

Of course that really only works if something actually happened that made me focus, think, want to share it. Today, not so much.

Here's a little recap of what didn't happen...
My Irish Tin Whistle did not arrive yet.
It didn't snow, and it really wasn't that cold out.
There were no Christmas Decorations to take down.
I didn't need a drink to numb the pain.
I woke up easy enough and I didn't take a nap.
I didn't buy any more Christmas Decorations (although I did buy 15 more yesterday...)
Nobody was laid off at work (today).

So as you can see it was a dud of a day.

But...
I did have McDo for lunch, which makes me happy.
I bought a lotto ticket.
I had two solid BMs.
I got caught up on a lot of paperwork at the office.
I didn't wish slow painful torture on anyone today.
... so there's that.

Hey, it can't all be gold here, people.

But I did make it past the first week of blogging again.  And soon I'll have blogged for a month, then a season and before I know it a year will be up. For now, I'll celebrate the small things. The small victories. 

So, yea me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment