Saturday 25 January 2014

#025 Christmas RotaShawn

Only eleven months until Christmas!

Yes, I am that kind of person.

I won't say I'm already planning for Christmas, but I also won't say I'm not.

I will admit to already doing some shopping for gifts as well as decorations. When you see it, get it. You snooze you lose.

And besides, I picked up a couple of new Christmas CDs with iTunes gift cards under the tree last month but didn't get much time to enjoy them. There are also 2 new cookie recipes I will want to try.  And of course there's the fruitcake we made back in November that will be lovingly douse in brandy and and Cointreau every 6 weeks. Then there's the decoration schemes...

Some people's year revolves around their Summer Vacation, their Birthday, Anniversary or Wedding; me, it's Christmas. 

Christmas is the axis around which my world rotates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment