Sunday 25 May 2014

#145 New AddicShawn

Etsy.

It's difficult to explain why it's an addictive site, but it is!

I can however blame Marcel directly... He is indeed my Etsy pusher. He got hooked on the site 2 weeks back and is spending literally hours and hours per week scrolling through countless pages... and he's officially hooked, he's purchased something already.

Okay so have I, don't judge!

It's a never-ending site full of anything and everything you could possibly imagine... every craft known to man and then more never imagined! Clothes, painting, photos, ceramics, jewelry, and on and on and on. If you can't find something you absolutely MUST HAVE within a half an hour, then you obviously have everything you've ever wanted, or didn't know you wanted... in which case... give me some money so I can increase my collection. Thanks.


2 comments: