Wednesday 7 May 2014

#127 Parental Missed CommunicaShawn

Spoke to my parents for a couple of minutes on Monday and we agreed to a call tonight to discuss an Excel spreadsheet I made for the to manage expenses for the family cottage because, as I mentioned prior we will be contributing to them.

She was to have called by 7:30pm, I called at 8:15pm   one was watching cat videos on the web, the other was in bed (the one that agreed to the call) Mom was too tired to talk about it tonight.

I knew this would happen.  They are Cash Blocking us. At every turn they are trying to put the kibosh on letting us help. I've now mailed two checks and had to remind them that I can see whether or not they have cashed the checks.  I heard an audible groan from my Mom. 

So help me they are going to take our money, or else...

...or else I'll ground them and take away their TV and Internet privileges. So help me, I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment