Thursday 22 May 2014

#142 Forecasting Disappointing CondiShawns

The only thing that upsets me as much as when Weather Forecasters call for heavy snow and we git a scant flurry, is when they call for thunderstorms and we get showers.

Honestly. I LOVE extreme weather. I crave it. I need it. And when they tell me we're gonna get it, the anticipation is almost too much.

So you can imagine when we don't get the fantastically awesome weather, just how disappointed and depressed I get.

Today was one of those days.

*sigh*

Honestly, how is it 30+ years ago when the weather forecaster on the news used to draw the weather systems on a blank map, they were far more accurate. And now, in the days of satellites and computer programs and projections, how, just HOW can they be so consistently wrong?

Dumbasses!

Disappointing dumbasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment