Tuesday 30 September 2014

#273 Molasses DistribuShawn

So in the never-ending bullshit that is Management at my work, today, the General Manager that has not been our General Manager since July, and is now for some reason unknown to reason or common sense, came to my desk asking for copies of invoices, proof of deliveries and other documents and reports.    

My initial response was :I've sent you two emails in as many weeks concerning access to our online lock-box, but I've not received any reply. I'm afraid I've got other pressing requests. Send me an email with what you require and I'll get back to you.

Well, what would you believe? About 10 minutes later I received a response from my last email to her, and then I received her request for documents.  Well I'm not a complete dick, so I replied to her email a mere 6 hours later with all of the documents she requested.

I may not win personality of the year, but I'm dome with being a doormat and THAT deserves a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment