Saturday 20 September 2014

#263 Rant of FrustraShawn

My On-Call (work) cell phone battery is close to empty. And that's because it's been ringing off the hook (so to speak). I'm not charging it. And furthermore, I don't really give a flying fig if someone tries to reach me and they can't! Deal with your problem and solve it yourself! And that goes double for Typhoid Mary who all of the sudden doesn't' know how to log in o our servers via VPN Something she's been doing for over 10 years). Not my problem. You can't log in remotely, then get in your car and head to the office. 

On Monday, if the Boss so much as says 'peep' about it I'll hand it back to him and tell him HE can be on call 7 days a week, plus monitor all the flights on Saturday and Sunday, because it's not in my job description and it's really getting to the point where it's not worth the bother of the hours that I bank.

Quite frankly, I am done.

Here endth the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment