Tuesday 2 September 2014

#245 Insect AnnihilaShawn

Death to Mosquitoes.

No, seriously; those little buggers are on my shit-list. 

The rain is a minor distraction on vacation...

The price of gas and groceries is an unwanted obstacle...

...but the Mosquitoes this Summer are the closest thing to a wet blanket we are facing. We even went so far as to buy a bottle of insect repellent...  but I think it was mislabeled. I'm pretty sure we bough a bottle of Insect Attractant. 

One would think that bug spray would actually keep the mosquitoes away. We actually got more bug bites after we applied the spray than before.

I think tonight I'm going to sacrifice a virgin to Zephyrus, god of the west wind. It's the only thing that's made some days possible to be outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment