Saturday 27 September 2014

#270 Re-DomesticaShawn

Marcel started a new course today. Which meant I was alone today.  It was weird ya know. I mean Saturdays and Sundays are OUR days. Alas this weekend he has class from 9 - 6.

To tell you the truth I really didn't know what to do with myself today. LOL

I was up when he left at 7:15.  I could have gone back to bed, well I DID go back to bed, but I didn't go back to sleep.   The dogs knew something different was happening.  They kept climbing up on my chest and shoving their faces in mine. After about 30 seconds of that I totally lost it. Laughing until I couldn't breathe. And they just continued. It was weird, and silly and I missed Marcel not seeing it.

I got up, schlepped about the house for a bit. Put on Galaxy "Remember the 80's) on the TV and kinda just putzed about for a while.  Then I had breakfast, showered, collected the returnables (bottles and tins) took them to the Grocery store. Then I hopped on the Metro and headed to the end of the Green Line to scope out the Michael's Craft Store in Verdun. I picked up a few things and then headed back home.  But first I went and picked up some groceries for tonight's supper. 

Got home, took the kids out for a walk, then unpacked the groceries. Prepped the Sweet Potato and Date and Blue Cheese casserole. Baked some Pumpkin and Chocolate Chip Cookies, and prepped the Honey Balsamic Chicken.

Now I'm just waiting for Marcel to get home, get him a drink, hear about his fost day of classes and then cook supper.

Yup. I'm a regular Haus-frau today.  It was relaxing and fun. Would have been more fun with Marcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment