Tuesday 9 September 2014

#252 Office DeleShawns

In never fails. When I am away from the office for a week or more, you can be sure there will be capital "D" Drama.

Once I arrive, I booted my computer and then grabbed a coffee, then walked back into the Dept and said, "Okay, what's new, who's gone, what's the damage?"

The girls just laughed...

... and then they started:

-There were two lay-offs in our Distribution Center.

-There was another Resignation (after the one announced just a few days before I left for vacation). 

-There is a "leave of absence" that was initially going to be 2 weeks, then a month and now 'indefinite'. And this for a person that was only showing up to work  3-4 days a week and when she WAS in the office, did no describable work. She from the Finance Dept, one of the old dumb-ass General Manager's hires.

-Our fearless leader (aka the Dumbass Boss) will now be working split shifts, temporarily, as he helps out at the Distribution Center to make up for his two layoffs...not that we think this is necessarily a bad thing. :-) 

A rather fruitful Return to Work Drama re-cap, don't you think?

I only wish I could take another 2 weeks off, just to see what would happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment