Friday 19 September 2014

#262 ExhaustShawn

Today was a double edges sword, pressed firmly at my neck.


Sure I was ecstatic that Typhoid Mary called in sick today. 

But the thing is she didn't even complete all her work from yesterday. So, not only was I dealing with my own work, plus all the A/R work (Which I have every Friday anyway), I was also cleaning up and completing her work from Thursday, plus all her work for today, and prepping all her weekend shipments.


Then on top of that she called at least 5 times to tell me other things that needed my attention because she hadn't done them as well.

She's not in on Monday (which I've known for 2 weeks) but of course none of the prep work for that was completed either because she would have completed that today as well.

Thanks for nothing old lady!

I'm on my 2nd double Gin n Tonic...  I think it's gonna be an early night...

No comments:

Post a Comment