Sunday 21 September 2014

#264 DomesticaShawn

I'll admit that the majority of coking is done by Marcel, but once in a while I like to take control in the kitchen. Today is such a day.

Earlier today I made Naan Bread from scratch. It's not going to make it to an Indian restaurant, but it's not bad for a first attempt. It was made in preparation for tonight's main event:

Butter Chicken with Perfumed Rice (and a side of Carrot and Peanut salad).

It's simmering on the stove as I type and it smells DELISH!  If it tastes half as nice, then we are in for a treat.

Now with this menu out of the way I need to start thinking of next Sat and Sun.  Marcel starts a class next weekend and I will be the Haus-frau on duty...  I'm looking forward to it, but want to get creative too...

No comments:

Post a Comment