Wednesday 1 October 2014

#274 Photographic DistribuShawn

Working on cleaning up folders on my lap top today.

Honestly, all the photos on my computer... I cannot imagine the money it would have cost to take them as 'regular photographs'... the cost of film, processing, and then all the albums?!?!!? I do a back up regularly, because I'd hate to lose them. 

I tend to get a little obsessive about sorting images on my computer...  Not just those I take, but others from friends, or those I save from the web.   Folders after folders after folders.  It's a job in itself sorting and maintaining them, but I can generally find a picture in under a minute, so it has it's advantages.

But after 3+ hours today.  It's time to walk away from the computer... my eyes are going all buggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment