Friday 24 October 2014

#297 DocumentaShawn

Okay... so I just can't keep on saying "See Yesterday". Well, I could, but things gotta change.

After more than a week of absolute bullshit, I and my co-worker composed an email to our Boss, and cc'ed 2 Directors and the VP. (With the VP being our Boss' Boss.)

This 6 page email documented - in point form, mind you - the myriad of errors created by our Boss and or his employees from our Distribution depart, including, but not limited to lost sales, delayed shipments of goods to Hospitals across the country, spoiled product and need of replacing goods, routing and packaging errors, lost stock and costly shipping mistakes.

Clearly my Boss was none to impressed, but then I have no doubt that otherwise the vast majority of these errors would have gone unreported. 

What was a little disappointing (but not entirely unexpected was that his Boss does not seem to care). Fortunately, the others included in the email do. 

Ultimately we cared about the company, our reputation and image, and not losing sales and having to write of  thousands of dollars in wasted stock. 

At the end of the day, I'm glad that it's out there now. Because if the mistakes continue, (And for the record 3 have since reporting) the only people that can be help responsible are our Boss and his.

No comments:

Post a Comment