Saturday 4 October 2014

#277 Pre-Mature Holiday JubilaShawn

So I took a trip down to The Bay today.  

Not newsworthy, you say? 

Au contraire, mon ami....  The Bay has opened up it's Holiday Trim Shop.  Christmas is very much there! Not that I'm complaining.

And the place, for obvious reasons was pretty much empty, so I was able to browse about without the annoyance of the crowds.

I didn't buy anything yet. Not that there wasn't tons that I'd like to have gotten, but because everything is full price.  I shall await the sales. And if anything like last year, they start in early November anyway.  And now at this point, i know exactly what I want, and where to go.

So, The Christmas Shop is open very early this year; am I upset about it?  Hell, to the no!.  As two friends posted today on my Facebook wall, I have OCD.  


And I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment