Friday 17 October 2014

#290 Stress Test ExerShawn

Well I spent nearly 3 hours at the hospital today.  Tons of Blood Pressure Tests, Blood Samples, Ultrasounds of my veins and arteries on my neck, wrist and groin,,, yea... that's always fun. And of course the treadmill (while you're set up with electrodes, blood pressure and pulse meters, and a face mask to monitor oxygen and carbon dioxide that I breath in and exhale...

Well I did pretty good. Better than last year which made me happy!   Last year I managed just a little over 15 minutes...  this time, I clocked 19 minutes and one second! (And yes! I'm counting that second! lol) When you consider the protocol they are following has a max of 21 minutes, I feel Like I did a great job!  I have to say I impressed myself... AND I'm down a kilo and a half over last years test...  Only downside to the results... I've apparently shrunk 1/2 cm in height!!!

And now to wear a pedometer for the next week and then send that in, and I will gets the results comparing me stats from last year.  Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment