Saturday 25 October 2014

#298 RedempShawn

So I have to do work on Sat and Sun, every weekend, unless I'm on vacation.  IT is only a few minutes here and there. A couple hours total over the weekend,, but I don't mind because I can bank that time, cash it in or use it as time off... 

I don't typically check my Work Email however, because if any issues might arise, I'd receive a phone call. But given the last week I thought it prudent.

Well, I could not have been less surprised, and giddier than a school girl at a One Direction Concert...  We received an email from our Primary Transport with a scathing review of the last 3 weeks, how health regulations, and required documentation has been abysmal and unacceptable. It also included CAP LOCKED segments.

But yea...  what I reported yesterday was over exaggerated and there's no problem, and all the issues were ironed out before yesterday.

Ha and Double HA!

I will sleep very well tonight, and look forward to any back-lash that might be headed my way.

Bring. It. On!

No comments:

Post a Comment