Thursday 9 October 2014

#282 Musicial ObsesShawn

Okay, I knew I’d like Paloma Faith’s new Album. But I didn’t think I’d madly in love on my first listen.  

Oh me of little Faith.
(pun intended)

Honestly, I really feel an addiction forming between my ears and her voice.   It can’t be healthy, but I don’t care.   Between my Morning Commute, Lunch and Evening Commute I’ve listed to the album 4 times from start to finish, and now I have ♫ ♪ Only Love Can Hurt This Way. ♪♫  on repeat. Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Without exaggeration, it’s an 11 out of 10.

I originally bought her 2nd album after hearing her perform live on the Graham Norton Show. (one song)  Who does that anymore? But a foll CD based on one Song?  I don't even do that... but I did then, and I don't regret it!  

And then after receiving an iTunes certificate last Christmas, I bought her original first album after sampling a few tracks.   

The purchase of her third Album was a long drawn out wait, and was purchased without listing to one sample. 

I now know, going forward any time she has a new album. I will purchase as soon as possible (if not sooner!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment