Wednesday 26 February 2014

#057 InspiraShawn


I literally cannot think of anything to write about. Today was a wasteland of crap.

I just don't have it in me to kvetch again about delays and shutdowns on the Montreal Metro System. 

I would rather have bamboo splinters shoved under my fingernails than talk about the bullshit that is my workplace and the fact that a box of hair could clearly manage it better.

The Olympics are over.

I am behind on a Tin Whistle lesson.

We've been eating more old school lately - KD with chopped up hotdogs.

No great dreams in a few days.  (I blame only 6 hours sleep a night on that.)

I've got nothing.

I need inspiration, but it alludes me today...

So instead, please forgive me, I'll just have to leave it here, and give you this adorable photo of a fluffy bunny in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment