Tuesday 4 February 2014

#035 Musical ResoluShawn

Guess what arrived today!?

FINALLY!

My Feadóg Irish Tin Whistle, book and CD.

I took advantage of the rush hour shut-down of the Orange Line on the Metro ride home to start reading the book.  Seems straight forward. There are only six fingers needed, I think I can cope.  But can Marcel, the dogs and the neighbours?

For certain, I'm not going to make any friends for the first few weeks though, if only for the first few songs I'll be learning...  'Twinkle Twinkle", "Merrily We Roll Along", "London Bridge" and "On Top of Old Smokey". 

I think Marcel will start taking more walks, and going to the local cafe to sip a cuppa joe and read his book.

But I *can* and *will* do this. 

I suspect the Juno, Grammy nods will soon follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment