Sunday 2 February 2014

#033 Abbey CaptivaShawn

Between yesterday and today, we watched all nine episodes of Downton Abbey, season four.

Why oh, why oh, why can't British Television create a longer season?!  Don't get me wrong, I know it's usually 6 episodes, and that a 9 episode season is immeasurably better... but even still...

And when I said yesterday how I adored the scheming, I really had no idea just how fabulously deep and wicked they would go... and all to save the Monarchy! One has just no idea how well the Crawley family can work as such a clandestine force.

The upside of doing a marathon viewing is you remain completely in the moment of the show, the down side is that once it's over, it's co completely over. So now we must wait eleven more months before the next series.

Oh the tragedy!
Oh the drama!
Oh the dry British wit!

No comments:

Post a Comment