Wednesday 5 February 2014

#036 EvaluaShawn

Today was a good day.
 

I had my annual evaluation with my direct Manager and his Manager. It was scheduled to go an hour, but we barely made it to 40 mins. And why? Because apparently I'm awesome! :-)
 
Okay, I'm not perfect, but I met or surpassed expectations in all categories but one and quite frankly it's because what was assigned was not possible, and he know it. :-)
 
I was told I'm too hard on myself and too much of a perfectionist. - I have to disagree...  you can never be too much of a perfectionist.
 
Given the recent changes in the office it's nice to hear such praise and on the record no less. I'm not so naïve as to think that I'm irreplaceable, or that I or the entire office won't be without a job in the days to come but why dwell on that? I'm freaking amazing!
 
And also, no word from Management if there will be raises or  bonuses, but I feel after today I'll think I'm going to be an optimist on the subject.
 
In the meantime I must continue to perfect my perfection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment