Monday 14 July 2014

#195 Poetic PredicShawn

If you're familiar with the Poem about Counting Cows, you'll know that:

"Three Crows a Letter"  is the third line of the poem.

Well I received a Postcard in the mail today from the friend I recently re-connected with. The postcard was from Finland. The card was on a piece of pre-cut, black balsa wood that when you snapped out the pieces, you could put them together to form 3 crows.

I could NOT have been happier!  Receiving it on HER birthday was a little odd, but then I was already thinking of her today (and had planned on emailing her when I got home tonight - I don't know where she is at the moment... possibly still in Finland, or in Nova Scotia, back in the US or in Spain...  she does tend to travel about!)

Receiving mail in this day and age that is NOT a bill is rare and welcome.  When you can play with it and make crows, well...  simply awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment