Tuesday 29 July 2014

#210 Bullshit ConnipShawn

I need to either get to an Anger Management Class, or win the Lotto because my Bullshit threshold at the office is at an all-time low.

My co-worker, a.k.a. Coughasaurus has made it her mission to annoy the bejezus out of me.  

So far I've lost it 3 times with her this week. All three times she's run off to one boss or another, always to return with the the instructions of "deal with it and move on"

I fear however that me friends in high places may soon be telling me to 'deal with it, or else'.

If I can just make it to Friday, then she's gone for two weeks.  Then when she's back, it's only for one week and then I'm gone for 2 weeks.

I just need to focus! (and take a big cork to the office to cram in my mouth when she opens hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment