Friday 4 July 2014

#185 De-Stress DecompresShawn

After a 5 Day Workweek, compressed into 3 Days, I needed to de-stress and decompress... and Karma was a total sweetheart in the process...

On my commute home on the metro a woman got in with a small baby carriage. In the carriage was the sweetest, happiest, most well behaved toddler I've ever witnessed in a rush hour metro in the the heat and humidity of the Summer.

He was so sweet. He would look at a commuter, non-blinking and then in most cases the commuter would break down smiling first, causing the baby to smile and giggle.

After three or four staring contests with me, ending in mutual smiles and giggles, I was both de-stressed, decompressed and in a super happy mood.

Thank you random metro baby. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment