Saturday 26 July 2014

#207 Weekend ExhasutShawn

In general I work every Saturday from home. I manually check the movement of all our company's shipments from within Canada via Fed/Ex and Air Canada.  It's 10 minutes here and ten minutes there. I can still go out and do all my usual Saturday activities, and on top I get a minimum 2 hrs of banked time, which I can take from days off, so really it is worth it... no one else in the office can bank hours.

But, on occasion due to production issues, I have to pull considerably more hours work and end up spending the greater part of the afternoon in front of my laptop. Today was such a day. I'm already over 5 hors into it and have another good 45 minutes to an hour before I'm done.

It's already 9 PM and I did not see the day go by...

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment