Sunday 27 July 2014

#208 Craft Master Shawn

I was a Craft Master this weekend.

I put together a Shadow Box of some Crow Feathers and an old Pewter Haida Crow Medallion, as a Spirit Box.

I Made a Memory (Shadow) Box of photos of one of my Grandmothers, with photos of her in her kitchen to go on our Kitchen wall.

I painted and a wooden letter "P" for our dog Peanut. Pinks with Silver burnished accents to go along a smaller "s" for Santiago (all in Silver), to place above their food and water bowls.

I made two mini Memory Vials of Beach Sand and Sea Glass from our collection from over the years. One for us and another to take to the cottage on PEI this Summer.aa

Then I re-organized our Sea Glass in two Votive Candle holders and a large glass vase. 

And I have already planned a few other projects to work on over the coming weeks.

I don't craft as often as I used to, but when I do I go all out. It makes me feel good to think of a project, and see it come to fruition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment