Monday 3 November 2014

#307 Internal EvacuaShawn

Not to get to detailed or personal, but I am empty on the inside. Not figuratively or existentially, but physically..  I am void of any extraneous materials other that what god gave me…

 I had some sort of intestinal attack last night / into this morning that kept me awake and in the “library’ from 3:30am or so until 6 am. At 7am I decided, as things had pretty much come to a halt, that I could head to the office. Luckily for me, I made there just in time. And within 90 minutes and 5 more “visits’ That was it, I was cramping and it was time to head home.

Ever get that sensation that you are completely empty inside, and yet you’ve no hunger, and the thought of putting anything back in, makes you nervous for what might happen shortly thereafter?

I managed to catch a couple ours rest at home in the afternoon which was more than welcome – thank you very much. And supper consisted of instant rice with a few veggies. Mm Mm Good.


Fingers crossed there is no repeat of last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment