Wednesday 19 November 2014

#323 DistribuShawn DistractShawn

Oy-Vey!

Talk about a lost and found desk...

I was at our Distribution Center today. And the senior clerk there took me into a room with a large table full of boxes of products and returns, going back to 2011...

Some of these needed immediate attention, while others had been discussed and confirmed at length over the years. And yet, there they say.

Some products are still usable / sellable, while other *were* but are no longer because... nothing was done.

After an hour, I went back to my temp desk and caught up on my own tasks, but damn if this doesn't piss me off. Especially since my name was plastered on a lot of these things...  It's a good thing I don't throw out any email, because I was able to provide whole email threads concerning a great many of these.

I go back on Friday to continue helping to resolve issues and answer unasked questions.

Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment