Saturday 15 November 2014

#319 Social and Culinary ExpediShawn

It's not often I've overtly social.  Don't get me wrong I have friends and I like people... well some people.  There are a lot of idiots out there, so some lever of avoidance is necessary to keep me off the evening news, and more importantly, out of jail.

Today I went on a small adventure to Chinatown, to meed some new friends... well new in the real world sense... I've know one for nearly 3 years on FB and the other for another good 2 years.   We decided it was long past due to meet in person. So, a Saturday afternoon lunch date was planned... Dim Sum in Chinatown.

I got there a little early so I could take some pictures, for my Instagram, and just to look around. It's a shame in one respect that there is so much construction going on current;y because it meant a lot of planned photos didn't happen, but on the positive side, things should look much nicer next year...

And then to lunch and friends...

We had such a wonderful time. Great food, bitchy, yet witty conversation. And probably a few too many rambunctious laughs...

We had SUCH a good time that we're already planning a repeat.  CAN. NOT. WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment