Tuesday 17 June 2014

#168 Blister Double ActShawn

I should have known...

I think I've only ever purchased one pair of shoes in my lifr that didn't give me blisters on the first day of wear. It's the curse of my two heel spurs.  

Usually if I but a shoe with all that extra padding around the top of the shoe I get off with very little damage. Today, not so much.

I was that uncomfortable by lunch today that I went back out and bought another pair of shoes. Luckily I found a pair with a very low 'collar' and so there was no additional blistering. (yay)

Today's purchase was a very good thing considering the Metro line was shut down during my commute home and I had to walk (fortunately only) two subway stops from home... I don't know if I would have managed with the other shoes today.

Lets hope the newer-new shoes continue to show my feet some love tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment