Monday 9 June 2014

#160 Monday TeleportaShawn

I woke up this morning, washed, got dressed and made my way to work.

A few minutes later I arrived back at home.

I have circled my day like a goldfish courses around the little purple castle in it's bowl.



In reality, somehow, in between leaving and returning home, I did the work of three people; myself, my co-worker (who called in sick) and the A/R person whom I cover on Fridays and Mondays. I took care of the follow-up of 11 clients that had issues on the weekend. Processed 5 reports. Handled all the incoming orders. Programmed a new cell phone for the office, with 57 contacts / 98 phone numbers.

Any yet, with all of that I had a great day and I don't feel like I did nearly the work I did, nor was gone as long as I usually am.

...not a bad way for start the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment