Wednesday 31 December 2014

#365 CompleShawn, and a new ResoluShawn

Well, for better or for worse, I'm done.

I may have accidentally missed a day, and sneakily back posted now and again.

BUT, technically, there was a post, per day, for the year.

I can tell you this though,  not again. If I do Blob in the future I will:
1) Post a link here.
and
2) Post when I have something to say, rather than post for the sake of posting.

But, like I said, I've done it.

And once it's done, it's done.

So that's it.

Thanks for reading, if you read...

And if you're there...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Oh and if you're wondering... my New Year's Resolution for 2015 is...

... to Drink more.

No, seriously, I plan on drinking more.

We have a very well stocked liquor cabinet, and it's about time we used it.

So, while I don't plan on drinking every day, I can certainly say, once or twice on a Week Night, and throughout the weekend.  Not constant, but a nice cocktail here and there...

So...
Tchin-Tchin,
Cheers,
Sláinte,
Prost,
Skål,
Spasibo,
Up Yer Bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment