Wednesday 17 December 2014

#351 Office - Christmas PreperaShawns

I have already checked out, mentally, at the office.

Not only have we been prepping at home for the past month for Christmas, but also at the office. Because our clients are the Nuclear Medicine departments of Hospitals, and because historically they get next to no bookings over the last 3 weeks of the year, and the first week of the new year, they decrease or cancel a lot of their regular orders. 

The logistics of those changes, and their implications for pur productions as well as their shipping, means we start mid-November.

Well I was fortunate in that I got all of my clients' changes/cancellations completed, and all summaries and reports complated and sent out.

Now that this is done I am spent and I honestly am only physically in the office. Mentally, I'm already at the cottage on Lac Massawippi, waiting for Santa...

No comments:

Post a Comment