Saturday 6 December 2014

#340 Not enough MedicaShawn

I do not know what happened to me, or what I've picked up, but I've got some bug. My lower back, shoulders and my head are so sore and ache-y. 

I didn't sleep much last night. And that was after taking pain meds, and extra strength Tylanol PM. 2 at 10 pm and 2 and 2 am.  

Never slept more than 30 minutes straight, until 7 am in the morning and then I finally manages to sleep for 2 hours non stop!  I think sheer exhaustion was the key.

At one point I even looked online... and that's never a good idea...
I narrowed it down to the Shingles, turning into a werewolf (a la An American Werewolf in London), or like an amoeba, I was splitting in two.  Of the three options, I've only been able to discount the Shingles so far.

It really sidelined my day. I didn't achieve nearly what i wanted to do. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment