Sunday 10 August 2014

#222 Early Morning InterrupShawns

Waking up at 5 am is wrong.

Waking up at 5 am on a Sunday morning should be against the law.

...but who are you going to sue when it's your bladder that wakes you up in the first place and then it's your imagination that keeps you up?

Such was my dilemma this morning.   I tried for 45 minutes to get back to sleep in bed, but all I was doing was tossing and turning and annoying Marcel and the dogs.  So I got up and went to the sofa.  There it only took me another 2 hours and 15 minutes before I fell back asleep, only to be awakened by the work on call phone.

And voila... wide awake again.

Certainly not my idea of an easy Sunday morning.

Thank god Marcel made Banana pancakes or else the whole day would have been ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment